We are committed to Customer satisfaction and safety so please read the following carefully and surf safe!
- Wherever possible, always surf at a lifeguarded beach and follow the advice of the lifeguards,
- Novices should only ever surf between the black and white flags.
- Ask a lifeguard for advice on where to surf.
- Always have a lesson at an approved BSA or ISA school.
- Always wear your leash.
- If you get into trouble never abandon your board - it will keep you afloat. Wave your hand and shout for help.
- Never surf alone.
- Never surf between the red and yellow flags.
- Never drop in on another surfer.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding safety, your equipment or general surfing ettiquette.
Copyright © 2023 Lumley's Surfboard Hire